Saturday, May 5, 2007

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

My dearest friend Jagdeep is the most eligible bachelor in town. He is amongst the only few to be selected for INDIAN IDOL 3 from Ludhiana. He would be soon flying to Mumbai for the final auditions.
Due to short show timing his footage could not be aired, but I had the privilege to see his footage through a contact in Sony Television. Below is the sequence of the footage.

Part 1- Jagdeep in conversation with Mini Mathur in front of Park Plaza

Mini Mathur: Hi! Contenstant Jagdeep how u doing?
Jagdeep: Blushes…………… I I I am doing fine.
Mini Mathur: So have you had formal training in singing.
Jagdeep: Well, not really….. and blushes again… I am great fan of Anu Malik and I guess he is my inspiration. (Then suddenly Jagdeep fiddles for something in his pocket and takes out his purse.)
Mini Mathur: Dumbfounded
Jagdeep: (Opens his purse and shows it to the camera…. Its Anu Malik photograph) That’s my inspiration.
Mini Mathur: That’s so sweet!!! (kisses Jagdeep on his hairy cheek)
Jagdeep: Speechless (With his finger in his mouth gives his killing smile)

Part 2 – Jagdeep enters the audition hall and the jury members are Anu Malik, Alisha, Javed Akhtar and Udit Narayan

Anu Malik: Hey Jagdeep so what will you sing for us
Jagga: Smiles…….. Sir I would like to sing song composed by you “Dekho barish ho rahi hai… “
Javed Akhtar: No you sing something else in which jury members are not involved.
Jagdeep: Sir, Ill sing a song which depicts me, my life
Alisha: Go ahead!!!!
Jagdeep: (Clears his throat, smiles)
Main JATT yamala, pagla, deewana oh rabba (Swings his hand in air and butt in other direction) itni si baat na jaana ki who mere se treat leti hai, kisi aur pe who marti hai… ho ho…. Buraaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Anu Malik: Great goin…. You’re a super star
Udit Narayan: Jagdeep you have a great voice!!! But you need to prove that you can dance too
Jagdeep: Sure sir, ill show you my favorite step… but you gotta cheer me saying Jagga, Jagga
(Jury Members yelling Jagga Jagga Jagga)
Jagdeep: Like WWF super star triple H swings his groin once, twice, trice and jumps in air, lands and gives a perfect pelvic thrust.
Alisha: Claps!!! You’re a star
Jagdeep: Blushes… and blushes again
Jury members (n chorus): “ Koi hero yahan, koi zero yahan, koi estar hai, koi jamadaar hai…………. You’re the best you’re the best… you are the best”
Jagdeep: (Completely falttered): Anu sir, I am your great fan I have all your collection, I want a hug
Anu Malik: Calls Jagga and gives him a hug and Jagdeep faints

Part 3
Jagdeep is carried by INDIAN IDOL 3 spot boys

Mini Mathur: How you feel
Jagdeep: I feel great… lemme just call my friends and give them the good news.
Mini Mathur: So whom would you call first.
Jagdeep: Sahil then Rohan, Harsh, Kanni, Thudda, Jappo, Candy, Bengali, Kanv, Sareen, Pappu, Akhilesh, Sehgal, Matta, Dubey, Jindal,Prateek…………….
Mini Mathur: Faints


(All characters depicted in this are fictitious and the writer has no intentions of hurting someone or make fun….. Readers please take it in Great Spirit…. Esp. my dearest friend Jagga.)

COMMENTS AWAITED

6 comments:

Larry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geek said...

Seems jappo is quite vella these days...lemme tell you my dear friend it's no use shooting at the back and its too late for you to do this..Game is over now...Gone are those days when we would have replied to your comments in a better way..I have only one advice for you grow up and get well soon!!

Jayant Verma said...

Thanks bro.... for the advice but i still cannot figure out wut game you referring too. I still think some guys did not take the whole script in great spirit.
Next one is on Thudda you.... Topic Is thappar ki giinj suni tumne

Geek said...

Actually I am woried about u ...the way u have been behaving either u r feelin too LONELY or of late u have been watching india tv a lot.get a life jappo.

Ishneet said...

oh boy things seem to get heated out here.. wat r u talkin abt thudde?? i too dont get it.. i think this blog depicts jaga pretty well.. n look who's talking abt being vehla.

Smak said...

The Jaggaaaa SIRRRRRRRRR...

Nice read